Saturday, November 10, 2007

Plan for the Long Weekend

This week we have a long~~long weekend. We have four days to do something!! So I have to have a plan to spend my weekend. First, I have to do my homework, which is the one I don't want to do at all~~~ Then I'll go shopping!! hehe~~ I like shopping. This weekend I'm going to buy a bigger bed. My bed is a little small, so there's no room for my toys which have much feather. Before I came here. One of my friends bought me a very big bear toy. I like it very much and took it here. But so far I couldn't sleep with it just because my bed is a little small. If I sleep with it, I'll find it on the floor every morning.~~ This week is not as busy as before, so I have much time to do something besides homework. I watch the TY show "friends". I only watched a little before. And now I have more time to watch more of it. It is so funny and I love watching it. Sometime my mom even felt unbelievable because my overdrawn laughing while I was watching. I really like life style~~~ but, still very funny~~

3 comments:

Helen said...

HELLO.
We need to use those days to relex. Ten we will have energy in the school, right?
:) I like big toy..... Most girls like it....
take care. have a good rest.

Sam said...

Long holiday+big bed+TV shows= relexation, wish you have a very nice weekend!!

hjm.huang said...

ha,ha,
according to my experient, my homework usually can not be finished during a long weekend.
reasons?
a lot, such as working, sleeping a lot, doing housework, cooking, visiting my aunts, uncles...

then everytime after a long weekend, I have quite a lot of unfinished plans and homework.

but don't feel frustrated, as you are not me, so you can have a much better holidays.