Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's wrong ?

Today I was upset all day!! First, I had an appointment with a man in the Immigration Service centre at 9 o'clock. I got up a little late, so I got there at 9:05. I went to the main recipe station, and the woman said the man I wanted to meet was not there. So I had to wait for minutes (the woman told me so). But I had waited for twenty minutes! Then I asked the woman that whether the man would be there today, because I would be late for school if I left there too late. Then she phoned the man. Guess what, the man was in his office all the time, and I had waited outside for twenty minutes! Fortunately, I got a bus to c-train station after finishing the appointment, and got to school a little early. However, bad things always comes after the good things. I went the third floor in the education building where has some computers. I printed out my attending lecture project. Then, I forgot the time. When I realized the time, it was 10:32, my class began at 10:30. I run downstairs, and got into my classroom before the attendance. Things seemed not very bad till now. I went to work after the class, and worked an usual. The worst thing happened after I finished my work. I left my school bag in my work place~~~ And what's worse, the same thing had happened at the same day half a month ago! The same day, the same workers, and the same situation. The only difference is that last time I realized I had made the big mistake as soon as I got on the c-train, and this time, I realized it before I went out the building. But it was still late. The door of my workplace was logged, and the supervisor was gone. I had to come there early tomorrow morning. Though I don't have too much homework tonight, but my phone card is in my school, I planed to phone my friends in China. This is a new card, so I can't remember all the pins of it. This is the only time I can phone them in this week, and I had promised. I really want to cry now ~~~ When I was in the c-train, I even didn't read the novel I had borrowed(I brought a bag which had my clothes with me, and the novel was in it) nor close my eyes for once, because I was afraid that I would miss my station~~ I asked myself "what's wrong with me today?" all the way home. After I thought and thought, I only could say to myself, OK, anyway, I had brought my keys in my pocket so that I don't have to wait for my parents till 11 o'clock. What's wrong with me today? 55555~~~ I don't want to suffer this kind of day any more~~~

5 comments:

Krist v said...

everyone have some good and bad days ! Dont be sad !

Jack said...

cheer up, Yolanda~

helen said...

Yolanda, not too bad. You met the man that you want to. You were in class on time. You will call your friends when you have ur card. Do not worry.

We need think about our presentation. I do not do it yet, and you?

Li said...

well, it's seems you wanna get rid of those books, right?

David Sun said...

good luck next time