Monday, November 26, 2007

My cellphone in Calgary

Last Friday I got my first cellphone in the new city. I went to the Chinook Centre with Sharon after our class. Actually, I just wanted to get some information about cellphone and have a walk with my friend. However, when I came to a salesman and told him that I wanted to buy a cellphone, he introduced me a student plan. Then he kept talking and talking, and I don't know why I said yes when he asked me whether I want this kind of cellphone. Maybe because this is my first time to buy something from a salesman, I don't know how to say no to him. After that I signed a three-year contract and got a cellphone. Anyway, I bought myself a cellphone. I usually have no idea about which one to choose, most decisions are made by my parents. But I came here, I found that I had to made many decisions by myself. Though it is a little strange for me, but I really enjoy it. I like planning my future by myself, I like making money and buy something I really like, and I also have to be responsible to me decisions. My friends often say I will never grow up like a adult. But I'm really growing up, anyway, better than them,hehe

5 comments:

Amin said...

Yolanda!! I could decode your previous blog!!!! Happy new bed!!! :D See, boys are smarter!!! Haha! ;)

Jack said...

You have a cellphone !hehe

Jack said...

You have a cellphone !hehe

Amin said...

:)) You girls think I am a real cruel boy, without any emotion, right?!? I do believe that such things are not based on gender. It directly depends on the person. However, you just mentioned a common mistake among girls! Why should a girl try to change her boyfriend? Why can’t you accept us the way we are?!? :D

Unknown said...

your new cellphone is a cute one ^^