Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oh My God !

It should be a very nice weekend because the four days off. I shouldn't feel very tired of my work. What's more, I don't have to go to school to work on Tuesday, because it will be closed. So I just have to work on Saturday,Sunday and Monday in the market. But! Actually, I forget the right time on Saturday!! The wrong time which I remembered was much later than the right time. In fact, it was my next week schedule. And when I realized it, it was too late. It was only about two hours left before I "shift off"~~ and the market called me as soon as I found the right time.- - They asked if I was alright and why I didn't go to work. I was very embarrassed when I told them that I remembered a wrong time table. So, the result was that I didn't go to work on Saturday. I was a little upset. I didn't know whether my boss will dislike me because of my carelessness. But later, I thought this little accident in another way, that maybe I could think this weekend is a real "off day", and I could have a full~~ rest. I still can't believe I forget my schedule, I don't want make the same mistake any more! ~_~

5 comments:

hjm.huang said...

It's OK, not a big deal.

Because anyone has the similar experience.
Moreover, your boss won't fire you, as I can guess you work hard in your department, and calgary now is hard to hire people to work in markets.

And you amaze me that you work so much in your long weekend.

Regina said...

Oops! It shouldn't be a big deal. It happens to everyone at least once!

Jack said...

Yeap, everyone may have the same situation~~Take it easy~

Oksana said...

It's means that you are a creative person! All creative people often forget something :) ...

helen said...

Do not worry, we all have the similar experimence. Enjoy your holidays. Today is the last day. See you, tomorrow.