Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Last two weeks are busy weeks. I had my mid-term feedback day and I had prepared my first presentation in my life with my partner. My result was not very well, but anyway, I passed my mid-term and others. This may give me a liiiitle encourage. During my presentation, I was very very nervous when I saw many eyes looking at me and just listening to me carefully. No one said a single word but my partner and I. But, I felt well and I want do another presentation with a fully preparation. This week seems a little relaxed, compared to last two weeks. So I have time to write my blog. On the other hand, I feel I'm wasting time if I don't have many things to do, because I don't know what to do. Human beings are very strange animals. My friends often say that. If we have a lot of things to do, we'll feel very tired and don't want to anything any more. But when we have much time to play and sleep, we want to something again! How could this be? I'm always confused about this but have nothing to do. Instead, I feel this way again and again. Maybe this is life?

3 comments:

helen said...

We all busied at that time. Now, we are still surviving.

helen said...

We all busied at that time. Now, we are still surviving.

Anonymous said...

yo~i think last two weeks is ok, well, maybe i didn't do them with a hundred percent attempt? this is so not true~right, my instructors? haha