Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ho Ho Ho~~ ^-^

Another nice weekend is going to be finished. I have just finished my work today, and I'm very very sleep now. When I walked in my work place about 11pm today, it seemed like I would fell down on the floor at anytime. It's very lucky there was few customers because my brain couldn't control my action very well that time. I even couldn't remember how could I walk any more. You may wonder why could I write my blog if I'm so sleep. I was a little wake up when I signed out. And when I got home, I was still a little excited about my new bed~~~. I got my bed today!!! Ho ho ho~~~ Happy~~ I got my bed all by myself today and I spent the whole morning to do it. The place where I got my queen mattress is very far away from my home, so I had to rent a truck to take my mattress and me home. Today I got up at 8 o'clock, and it was very cold outside. Though I had put on my cold clothes, I still felt very cold. Anyway, I had been outside for about more then three hours. But I think it's worthy. Now I had a bigger bed, and there's room for my honey bear. hehe Maybe it is happier than me. Now I will sleep with my honey bear and have a nice dream~~~
Good night everyone!

7 comments:

Sam said...

hey,lady, what are you doing?are you one of them? haha

Amin said...

Instead of drawing such pictures go and do your home works!! I think you know why!!! ;)

hjm.huang said...

please tell me what you tried to said?

Yolanda said...

For hjm.huang

I just want to say i had achieve one of my little goals,clear?

Li said...

what a ....is this counte as a blog?

helen said...

Yolanda, I can not read your blog because of the font I do not know it. Is it in English. Would you kindly check it for me. tks.

Unknown said...

Now i can read it hehe
am i the frist one?