Monday, December 3, 2007

The last week

How time flies!! I can't believe we only have one~~ week left! It seems I've just come to this programme. This would be an exciting week, but also a little busy. Actually, last week was the most busy week. We had lots of work to do. However, I went through it finally, unbelievable~ We are going to finish our term, every time I think about this, I will ask myself: is that true?
As usually, I can't help thinking about how to spend my holiday. In fact, I had delayed this kind of thinking for about half a month. On one hand, I was so busy to think about it because of the class and my part time job. On the other hand, the winter holiday here is so...so...so...short!!! In China, we have a very very big holiday during the winter because of the traditional festival. Then I would go out with my friends. I like winter because I had a lot of fun and memory in winter. And recently I found that the smell here is a little like the smell in my hometown~~ hehe Winter is always cold but has a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I have the same feeling as you. TIME FLIES...

Jack said...

I think we should do our best for the final exam to finish this term~!