Sunday, March 30, 2008

We had a second pizza party since we came here. This pizza party was much better than last one because we had some special performance...... Our teachers played guitar and sang songs!! We really enjoyed it last Thursday. Last time some students even didn't want to come because we just ate some pizza. Maybe this time, in order to let more students come, the teachers came up with the idea. And it did works, some students didn't want to come to the party at first, but when they hear that there would be some interesting performance, they changed their minds. hehe~~~ I like this party!!

Our writing will go to New York next week, so we have to have another teacher teach our writing. I'm sure that all of us will miss him very much. He is very nice and patient. There are only two weeks left before the final exam. I really want him to stay with us. Maybe we will study harder if he brings us some gifts after he comes back. (*^__^*)

It is not busy while I'm working, and that makes me feel lucky today. Time goes so fast, so I don't feel very tired after working. I even almost forgot the finishing time~~~~. However, I don't want to work next Saturday because there will be a lot of projects to work -- I want to finish this program as soon as possible so that I can start my subject.

4 comments:

Hisham said...

you know i dont want to leave the EAP a lot of fun people there
oh well it will happen sooner or later

Yolanda said...

Don't be upset,Hisham,you can still see them after you graduate.

Scott Douglas said...

Oh no . . . I have to find some really great presents for everyone in New York. I'm feeling the pressure :-) Hmmmmmm . . . what can I buy for 25 cents . . . . hee hee

Sam said...

The partty is really fun and the performance is great~~