Monday, April 7, 2008

Time flies

My family have already been here for one month. Time goes so fast!! The day I came here seems just like yesterday. Everything seems so usual that I even don't feel I'm in a foreign country. When I took c-train this morning, I suddenly found that there are many people with different color eyes. If I was in China now, I must feel so strange and uncomfortable. However, almost nothing makes me feel like a foreigner now. I think I can get used to the new environment during this year. Sometimes when I think about that I have been here for one year, I miss my friends and relatives in China very much. During this year, the most question I have heard should be "do you like it here" or "what do you think of Canada". My answers are always "Yes, I like it". In fact, I don't like the environment here at first because I miss my hometown so much. But during the daily life, I like here more and more. Maybe because of the studying, I have less time to think about other things.

Today our lovely teacher came back. We are all very very happy!! He also brought us shirts. I thought he would bring us some little things. haha But there are only a few days left before the final exam. It always makes me upset when I think about the final exam. I can't believe the writing exam comes this Friday. I'm also worried whether I can pass the exam. It makes more and more nervous. I wish I can finish it as soon as possible......

2 comments:

Li said...

you parents are here? in Calgary? i dreamed my mom came here~then when i wake up the next morning~i felt so bad~

Yolanda said...

hh Don't worry Li, everything will be Ok