Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yesterday I went to play squash with friends again. I had never played squash before last Friday. We planned to play badminton last Friday, however there was no enough room for us. Then Felix suggested to play squash. None of we three girls had ever play that game. We didn't want to just go home because we there was no room to play badminton, so we decided to try something new. We rented some rackets and began to play. Felix taught us how to play it. Squash isn't difficult to know the roles, but it doesn't easy to manage the ball. Though we only played less than thirty minutes, we did have a lot of fun. So we decided to play it again later.

Then we played it yesterday after school. I stayed at school to wait the students in the other class instead of going home. This time we played 45min with two balls~~ We made one ball up to the ceiling in twenty minutes, and the other one went to the ceiling when we were going to finished playing. When I got up this morning, I found that my legs were really hurt . But I still want to play it :) I didn't use to do much sports in China except swimming. Because the school was hard, I even seldom went to swim in Grade 12. I think the life in university here will be more interesting than those in China. I didn't find much interests before and I complained about with my friends. But now we took turns. They always complain that it's boring in universities, and I told them how much fun I have here. hehe


Every where is interesting if you want interests.

2 comments:

Hisham said...

if your going for badminton tell me, i played it while ago

Yolanda said...

hehe OK