Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This week seems very easy. There's no much homework and papers and I even feel a little boring. I had held a book in the center public library, but the book is still not available since about two weeks! I planned to go to the library to ask whether there is something wrong with my card of something else. However, I've just heard that we could register this spring and summer semester to begin the study at this university. So I was busy about going to Service Stop to ask what I should to register. Finally it becomes easier that I thought before, and I'm going to register on line with my friend's help today.

I'm very excited because I've studied English for 8 months after this April and I really desire to learn something else. All my friends in China have begun to study high level mathematic and they said there's much more fun than that in high school. I thought I couldn't begin the study until this September, so I had thought a lot about what I would do during May to September. It seemed more boring.

I also want to change a job after this May. I have worked in the same place for more than five months. Though I had changed my position in my work place this year, it still seem a little boring and there's no more challenge.
Last night I talked about that with my friends on line and they were happy I finally could go to university. I think it would be a new beginning, and I can meet more different people. I like enjoying my life......

9 comments:

Fan (*^__^*) said...

want more assignments???


jajajajajajaja

Fan (*^__^*) said...

you can do mine if you insist...

Metalmaster said...

mine as well=)
pleas ^^!
=)))!

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like a lot of exciting things are in store for you! Good luck!

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

what do you mean by terrible, my grammar or my story?

Behzad said...

I hope you can enjoy the rest of your life.

Oksana said...

Hi Yolanda!
I really like your blog because it's so bright and it makes me have a good mood!
Thanks a lot for that!

Unknown said...

enjoy your good week^^
Good luck hoho^^

Lisa said...

u seems to have a lot of fun this week,eh?