Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Performance in Chinatown

My family went to Chinatown on Saterday to see the performance to celebrate the coming of Chinese new year. We are a little because we had to go there after I finished my woke, actually it was only one hour left when we got there. However, it still very amazing at the last hour. There was a small market to sell all kinds of Chinese troditional stuffs, and it seemed like we were really in a market in China. During the last hour, there were someone singing, dancing,etc. There were 9 little girls perfoming a dance called Hua Mu Lan. I think they are less than 10 years old, but they really worked very hard. Though some of them even fell down during the dance, they are still very beautiful and lovely. The last performance, which I like the most, is a team of Chinese kong fu. The name of their kong fu is Ming Zong Luo Han Quan. This was the first that I saw someone play kongfu so close. It was so amazing that I couldnot help cheering for them. There are two or three of them played very well, and I think that they must begin learn kongfu when they very very yong.When I was in my high school, there was a girl could also play another kind of kongfu. But I only saw her performance through TV. I also found that there are really some difference between this two kinds of kongfu. I was really very very exciting!! There are not only Chinese men in the team, but also woman, foreigners, and kids. Although some of them couldn't performance so very, they still showed their strong spirit. I found I really like Chinese kongfu from that day, but noly see someone play,never do it on myself~~ ^_^

No comments: