Thursday, February 28, 2008

It snows again. I like snow because it is very white and clean when it comes down. The snow makes the world more bright. I really like snowing when I was in China, especially big snowing. I remember that my high school classmates always asked our teacher to give us an activity class when there was a very big snow. Though there were many time that our teacher did not agree about that, there were also some time she did when she was very happy. Our teacher also like playing with us, but because we had to prepare the college entrance examination, she had to let us do more study. Once there was a very big snow, so we begged our teacher to let us play in the snow for a class. We were so lucky that she not only permitted it, but also gave us two classed to play in the snow. Maybe because she saw ours hard working, she gave us a chance to relax a little bit. We were very excited to play in the snow. We made snowballs to hit others. Our girls tried to make some boys fall down because we were always the ones who fell down. Some girls decided to attacked a boy by a circle, but they still did't win~~~. But anyway, we all had fun even most of us fell down again :-) Oh, I almost forget on thing. Our teacher had been a athlete in her college, so she was the "main force" in the girl team。。。 I like snowning and playing in snow ~_~

3 comments:

Jack said...

I love snow too!!!
And I like binghe, do you know who he is ??~

hjm.huang said...

I used to wish that there could snow in the south part of china.

Then, I could play snow, but now snow annoys me a lot instead of interesting me.

Scott Douglas said...

I used to love playing in the snow too when I was a kid! I remember we used to make huge snow forts and then hide behind them. Whenever we saw any girls, we would throw snow balls at them!