Sunday, January 27, 2008

First time to skate

Last Saturday I went to skate with my classmates at U of C. That was my first time to skate in Canada. There were a lot of people. I was a little scared, but I felt a little lucky because there was a boy who did not know how to skate either. I went to skate with him. Both of us used something to prevent us falling down. Though we skated very slow and could not experience others' fun, we also had fun in our way. We talked a lot and saw others falling down,:-). There were someone who really skated very well and it was also fun to look at them. There was a hocky game that night, so there were more people than usual. There were also some cheeres during that night. Actually I went there as soon as I finished my work, and it took me more than half an hour to get there. I felt very tired after a six-hours work every, and I had thought to call my classmate that I would not come because I wanted to have a rest. However, I don't know why I didn't call, and I'm so glad now that I didn't call my classmate that time. Because I really had fun that night.113. I think there some pity. I hadn't skate without the stuff which protected to not fall, and that made feel a little boring, but I really scared to fall down. Sometime I think maybe falling down can make skating more funny. Maybe I won't scare to skate any more after I falling down some times o(∩_∩)o...

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

That is so great that you went skating for the first time. I love skating! When I was a university student, we used to go skating all the time!

Fan (*^__^*) said...

You are smart girl.We'd glad to have you there!!
Having fun with friends is the best way to release pressure!!~~