Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is the first blog after the mid-term. This mid-term is harder than I thought before. It seems much easier too pass the exams last semester than this time. I didn't do well this time, and it did make me a little sad. But it always the result, the reality, no matter what it is, I have to face it, face it with an positive attitude. I also realized that I had wasted a lot of time on doing something else. I almost did nothing about learning English except some important homework. I enjoyed myself in searching the Internet, playing computer games and chatting with friends on the phone. Because the time could not come back, I could only consider that time as a encouragement for myself. ~~
It seems that I have to study much harder than before in order to pass the final exam. But I still wish that the teachers would make the exams easier so that I could go through it. o(∩_∩)o...
This week is not very busy, and I have to do some other homework as soon as possible. I don't want to finish my homework in a hurry again.197 Mybe this not very busy week can make me to adjust to the new beginning. Hurry up! Hurry up!!

No comments: