Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Take a rest

Finally, we finished.Yesterday is my final day in this semester.What's more, it's my final workday on campus as well! How excited I am!! To tell the truth, I really like the job on campus and I can work there next semester if I just send them an e-mail.However,I heard that our homework next is crazy.So I have to give up this job. I was excited yesterday because not only it was the final day, but my supervisor give me a greeting card! This is my first greeting card in Canada.
She said she really liked working with me because of my optimistic approach to work. By the way, she won't work there too,because she had found a better job. I'll miss her.There were some days that only she and I worked there in night. We worked very well and she was very kind even I did something wrong. Anyway,we hardly work together again,and I hope that I will have that kindly colleague in the future when I find another job. Now I just take a big~~~ rest. hehe I like holiday~~

No comments: