Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Christmas Party

Yesterday my workplace,Safeway,had a Christmas Party at a bar near there. The party began at 5pm. I went there after my work at 6pm. This is my first time to go to a bar. It made me a little exciting at first, but then I found it was a little boring. There were few people I know,and many people I saw before but not very familiar. I planned to go with two other Chinese ladies.But another lady who is very friendly to me at work came as soon as I got on my clothes.Then I decided to keep company with her. After her coming, she treated me a beer. Then we talked, laughed, and took pictures. This time I felt very interesting. I took many pictures with my colleague and talked much. I knew more about them then before. Maybe because the alcohol,I can communicate with them more fluently. We drank,ate and talked till 11pm.Anyway, it was better than I thought......

No comments: