Thursday, December 6, 2007

The last one !!!!!!!

This is my last blog in the semester. How excited I am! Today we had a small party to celebrate our last class in this semester. We brought our food from home or bought some desert in markets. All of them are very delicious~~. I brought some noodles which is made by my mom this morning, but at the end of the part, I had to bring some back home-- I had brought so much that there are still lots of noodles left, I was a little depressed~. Oh, we also took pictures! I like taking pictures with my friends, classmates and our teachers, though I rarely see myself in the pictures because I don't like myself in pictures, except those taken when I was very very little.
Somehow I feel a little upset. In China, after the winter or summer holidays, I could still go to the same class with the same classmates. But now, I'm not sure we'll have the same classmates and teachers after the winter holiday. I think I've just begun to be used to the new environment, but I have to get a new beginning soon. I hope that nothing will change but the text books after this winter holiday......

5 comments:

Sam said...

This is the first time I cook in here, for the party,ha ,but I think my food is a little ****,need improve,haha

helen said...

I was glad that all of my steam cake are gong. Does it means that lots of classmates like it. So happy. I also hope I can see every one in next term.

Oksana said...

Why don't you like yourself in the pictures? You should try to like yourself. Yes, you have to...

Jack said...

Your noodle tastes really good!!!

Yolanda said...

tks,Jack ^^