Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We've just finished our last class this semester but I don't feel very excited. On the contrary, my brain is blank at all. I don't know what to think even tomorrow I have a presentation. I even don't feel nervous because I'm too...... nervous. This semester is almost done. Whenever a semester is going to be done, I always feel a little excited because I can play a lot after the final exam. When I was in Grade 12, I had the same situation. There wasn't any class in one month before the university entrance exam. Though we went to class everyday like usual, we almost didn't study at all...... just like the situation now.

I took a nap as soon as I went home, I really don't know what to do. I don't want to think about the presentation, I don't want to think about the final exam...... I was like a ghost... Then I took a shower to drive away the ghost.

I'm afraid that my brain will become blank again. If so, I will fail the exam. frustrated...... I can't think more about the school.... I think I need a sleep... I wish tomorrow is another sunny day!! Hurry up!! Hurry up!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope u can do well in your final exams and i believe u can don't be too nervous^^