Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last night I had a terrible dream. I dreamt that I got a zero in my final presentation!!! The reason was I didn't show up on time. At first, I was in a happy mood because we had a very very big party on campus. All the students in EAP were there eating and chatting. By the way, the food was paid by the university...... I was only a little late when I got there (only a little late). I saw Ivy, Helen, Jack, David... I put my bag beside them and then went to get some food. However, there were lots of people waiting to get food. It seemed only 5 or6 student were in the line, but I had wait more than half an hour. Jen was late too, and she kept accompany with me until I got my food. After we all got food, it was 12:00 (when I left Ivy, it was 10:00)!!! When I went back, I found that there were full of students and they sat around a big table in the party. Fortunately, Ivy kept a seat for me.(*^^*) But... as soon as I sat down, Ivy told me that the presentation had already begun!!!!! I was so worried and looked at Jen. She told me my name was at the last of teacher's list. Then I turned back to Ivy, and asked her whether the teacher had called me. She said very very clearly "YES". I knew I was ruined... Suddenly the teachers (there were suddenly appeared three teachers and they were not EAP teachers) said:"this is the longest break, you can do whatever you want." Then I realized that this was the third break already and it was lunch time...... I took out my food, my classmates near me were very happy because their food had been eaten and they didn't need to go and get food again-- I got a lot of food...However, I didn't want to eat at all. I just sat and looked at something I didn't know...... (woke up)

I don't know why I always dreamt I was late for school, especially before a big exam. But fortunately, usually I can pass it if I dream that. I felt very tired when I woke up......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I appeared in ur dreams hoho~~ I'm glad though this is not a good dream
and u really did a quite good job today^^

Yolanda said...

Hehe tks Ivy, you did well too

Fan (*^__^*) said...

yoyo bad dreams are opposite,trust me.

Sam said...

this is dream's power`````````````````````