Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The first mid-term examination

The mid-term examination began on this Friday and lasts 3 days. I was a little worried about it. So I phoned my friends in China on Thursday. They told me that some of them only have the final exam, and it seems easier than mine. I don't know whether I should feel lucky or unlucky. Feeling lucky because I can make the most use of time, and feeling unlucky because I don't have enough time to do what I want to do, in fact, the things I want to do aren't very important. Anyway, this is my life. I have to or I must accept and adopt to it. Only the one who could adopt to the life may survive. On the other hand, I begin liking my new life, liking the busy life. I study everyday and have a part-time job. Sometime I felt very tired, but also very substantial. When I thought that I could even pay for my fee of next year, I felt so excited that I thought it was worth living like this. Though I live with my parents, I really want to be independed. I know I still don't have the ability, so I must try my best to learn to live as much as possible. In a word, learning English is the basis of everything here. But I'm not the one can pay all attention to one thing, even though it is very very important. I always have a good plan,but,I have to always change it because my laziness. I don't know what to do, don't know how to plan my future. Maybe I need more time to adapt to new life.

At last, I hope everyone in my class will get a good mark. Come on everybody!!

2 comments:

helen said...

Yolanda, do not worry about that. Everything will be ok. After one or two years, you will happier than now.

Jack said...

hehe , we have fineshed:)