Friday, October 5, 2007

Three weeks' hard life

I could not believe how could I agree with my parents to come here. I really do not want to be away from my relatives and friends though my parents would be with me.I had not do everything what I wanted to do. But I had no choice because of the deadline to land Canada. I missed them everyday, I could not fall asleep in the night and could hardly eat anything, and I never stopped
thinking how to go back to my hometown. I had promised my friends I would back in one month. But I could not say a word to my parents, they would be sad. I had tried to go to the airport in Calgary by myself. I took the c-train and bus followed the map, and it took me about 2 hours to get there. What was worse, the price of a round-way ticket was so expensive that I could not afford it! It almost made me mad. Then,another 2 hours passed after I went home. (I did not tell my parents about this until I came here the second time, and they said I was crazy because I do not have directivity ) It was hard for me in that 3 weeks, I did not know what to do.I often asked myself how I could be so miserable! Then I found a job in McDonald's as a cashier, I tried to do much work to make myself a little comfortable. Fortunately, a teacher in the U of C said that I must take my college entrance examination. You can not imagine how excited I was! I bought the ticket in a travel agency (later I knew the price was much lower than the airport) that afternoon, then went into the plane the next day morning.
I was so happy that I cried because I could see my friends again, but also I felt a little sorry for my parents. It seemed like I had a little let them down. After all, I would be here for a long time. So maybe they could understand me.
Then, the July in 2007 became the most happy days in my life. Now I feel very very thankful and blessed!
I hope my life will be more and more brilliant!

3 comments:

Li said...

i don't get it...you talked about three weeks thing?then suddenly a JULY appears,when the hell did u go back China?

Sharon said...

Don't worry, everything will be OK~

Jack said...

I think we can adapt the life here and tomorrow is another day~